About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States
I am retired and loving it. I have a wonderful husband of 55 years. We have 3 awesome children, 7 fabulous grandchildren and 8 incredibly precious great-grandchildren. I enjoy reading, walking, biking, card making, tatting, X stitching and quilling. My winters in Minnesota are spent mostly indoors while in the summer my husband and I spend quality time on our Harley enjoying the beautiful scenery in our area. I hate to cook, love anything sweet and have mixed feelings about exercising.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Mo Manning challenge #131 Flowers

6 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the twine bow with the beads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a thank you card I made for your mom.

      Delete
  2. Very cute! I love the colors, and the ribbon treatment is great! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card and i love what you did with the ribbon, thanks for joining us at Mo's
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh isn't that just as sweet as it can be! Thanks so much for playing with us at Mo's this week!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete