About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States
I am retired and loving it. I have a wonderful husband of 55 years. We have 3 awesome children, 7 fabulous grandchildren and 8 incredibly precious great-grandchildren. I enjoy reading, walking, biking, card making, tatting, X stitching and quilling. My winters in Minnesota are spent mostly indoors while in the summer my husband and I spend quality time on our Harley enjoying the beautiful scenery in our area. I hate to cook, love anything sweet and have mixed feelings about exercising.

Friday, March 14, 2014

Christmas

I'm a little behind .... these are from Christmas 2013





1 comment:

  1. Dear Joan --- I am VERY excited to let you know that YOU were the WINNER of one of my Blog Candy Prizes, for being part of the very special Blog Hop for Little Lauryn.

    Your prize is a fun Craft Goodie Bag that have put together, I only need a little more info to finish it and send it off to you.

    Please contact me at Purple_Place@verizon.net -- I need to know your "Favorite Color" and also will need your mailing address so that I can ship out your package.

    It is a Holiday here in Massachusetts today (Patriot's Day) as well as the very special "Boston Marathon". That being said, the Post Offices here are closed, but I can plan to mail your package tomorrow or Wednesday - or when I hear from you with the details.

    Special thanks for being part of this wonderful blog hop and also for being such a kind and generous person! It means a lot to me and to Lauryn's family!!

    Hugs and Congratulations,
    Lisa
    ThePurplePlace!!!

    ReplyDelete