About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States
I am retired and loving it. I have a wonderful husband of 55 years. We have 3 awesome children, 7 fabulous grandchildren and 8 incredibly precious great-grandchildren. I enjoy reading, walking, biking, card making, tatting, X stitching and quilling. My winters in Minnesota are spent mostly indoors while in the summer my husband and I spend quality time on our Harley enjoying the beautiful scenery in our area. I hate to cook, love anything sweet and have mixed feelings about exercising.

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Make it Monday Challenge #187

This challenge at Papertrey Ink http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2014/11/make-it-monday-187-partial-die-cuts-for-the-holidays.html  was to create a Partial Die Cuts for the Holidays project.
This is my entry

8 comments:

  1. Very, very cute! Such a lot of detail...a feast for the eyes! Well done! :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marcia. It was fun working with such awesome dies.

      Delete
  2. Really cute! You rocked the technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dianna, this sweetie looks like she was made for the circle die. Darling scene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute winter wonderland scene you created, Joan. Love the colors too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, It was fun to do. I would love to try today's technique but I don't have any stamps like she used; or all those colors either :-(

      Delete