About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States
I am retired and loving it. I have a wonderful husband of 55 years. We have 3 awesome children, 7 fabulous grandchildren and 8 incredibly precious great-grandchildren. I enjoy reading, walking, biking, card making, tatting, X stitching and quilling. My winters in Minnesota are spent mostly indoors while in the summer my husband and I spend quality time on our Harley enjoying the beautiful scenery in our area. I hate to cook, love anything sweet and have mixed feelings about exercising.

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Flip Flop 10/21/15

Today at Mod Squad Challenge Blog http://modsquadchallenge.blogspot.com/ my friend Judy came up with the awesome idea to "Flip Flop". My entry was to put a cat in a dog house. Sure hope my flip doesn't flop :-)

4 comments:

  1. hahaha that's a good one! Love the little kitty named 'Fido' Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, too cute, love it! Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is clever. A cat named Fido is fun. Your coloring is great and I enjoyed your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you clever, clever girl. This card just made me smile!!! I would NEVER have thought of that! Super cute!!! Thanks for playing along this week at Mod Squad!!!

    ReplyDelete