About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States
I am retired and loving it. I have a wonderful husband of 55 years. We have 3 awesome children, 7 fabulous grandchildren and 8 incredibly precious great-grandchildren. I enjoy reading, walking, biking, card making, tatting, X stitching and quilling. My winters in Minnesota are spent mostly indoors while in the summer my husband and I spend quality time on our Harley enjoying the beautiful scenery in our area. I hate to cook, love anything sweet and have mixed feelings about exercising.

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Shamrocks

This card was made for
Mod Squad Challenge "It is easy being green"http://modsquadchallenge.blogspot.com
Simon Says:Bit O' Green http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-bit-o-green/


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous details! The layering and design are awesome! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “A Bit O’ Green” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your die cut background and that gorgeous die you placed your pretty Shamrocks on! Very Pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Mod Squad Challenge Donna, Challenge Host.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how beautiful. I especially love that beautiful embossing folder, looks like the die cut is included. Just gorgeous. Love your shamrocks too!! Happy St Paddy's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete