About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States
I am retired and loving it. I have a wonderful husband of 55 years. We have 3 awesome children, 7 fabulous grandchildren and 8 incredibly precious great-grandchildren. I enjoy reading, walking, biking, card making, tatting, X stitching and quilling. My winters in Minnesota are spent mostly indoors while in the summer my husband and I spend quality time on our Harley enjoying the beautiful scenery in our area. I hate to cook, love anything sweet and have mixed feelings about exercising.

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Heat Embossed Vellum Flowers

This card entered in
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/  Summer Garden

1 comment:

  1. This is such a lovely card! I really liked the color palette that you chose, which is fresh and warm at the same time. It also has so many layers, which really make it come to life with energy! The pearls are a classy touch and the whole thing came together beautifully! Thank you for sharing our work with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete