About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States
I am retired and loving it. I have a wonderful husband of 55 years. We have 3 awesome children, 7 fabulous grandchildren and 8 incredibly precious great-grandchildren. I enjoy reading, walking, biking, card making, tatting, X stitching and quilling. My winters in Minnesota are spent mostly indoors while in the summer my husband and I spend quality time on our Harley enjoying the beautiful scenery in our area. I hate to cook, love anything sweet and have mixed feelings about exercising.

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Christmas Gift Tag/All Creatures Great And Small

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-christmas-gift-tag/

3 comments:

  1. Awe - how stinkin' cute. I think I have that die set, you have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy. I never got a notice that you commented on my tag so my thanks is a little late. That die set has so many possibilities. I've used it in a few different ways.

      Delete
  2. Clever idea! Love your gift tag, so beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete