About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States
I am retired and loving it. I have a wonderful husband of 55 years. We have 3 awesome children, 7 fabulous grandchildren and 8 incredibly precious great-grandchildren. I enjoy reading, walking, biking, card making, tatting, X stitching and quilling. My winters in Minnesota are spent mostly indoors while in the summer my husband and I spend quality time on our Harley enjoying the beautiful scenery in our area. I hate to cook, love anything sweet and have mixed feelings about exercising.

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Winter Blues

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/

3 comments:

  1. EGAD!!! I absolutely ADORE that cute little snowman. I'm smiling so big right now. Love the soft colors you have used, you always seem to put things together so beautifully. Hope you are feeling a little better! Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Judy! You always give the nicest comments!!!
    I had a 2nd neck nerve root injection yesterday. I have my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! simple but so beautiful and perfct for our Challenge Winter Blues!Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! barbara

    ReplyDelete