About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States
I am retired and loving it. I have a wonderful husband of 55 years. We have 3 awesome children, 7 fabulous grandchildren and 8 incredibly precious great-grandchildren. I enjoy reading, walking, biking, card making, tatting, X stitching and quilling. My winters in Minnesota are spent mostly indoors while in the summer my husband and I spend quality time on our Harley enjoying the beautiful scenery in our area. I hate to cook, love anything sweet and have mixed feelings about exercising.

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Little lambs

I made these cards for my great-grandgirls 2nd birthday. I used a Mo Manning digi image colored with Prismacolor pencils. I'm entering them into:
 http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-47/

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Joan :-) I am sure your great grandaughters will love these, very cute :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so sweet - I bet they look just like the girls. Your coloring is awesome, really adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy! I actually made those cards twice. The first time I used markers but with the pale blonde hair the face looked to orange. I love the softer look I got with the pencils. I chose that image because it reminded me so much of the girls. They really do look a lot like the image. All it needed was baby dolls instead of the lambs. Baby dolls are their latest thing. Mom says they try to do to their dolls everything she does with Sterling.

      Delete