About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States
I am retired and loving it. I have a wonderful husband of 55 years. We have 3 awesome children, 7 fabulous grandchildren and 8 incredibly precious great-grandchildren. I enjoy reading, walking, biking, card making, tatting, X stitching and quilling. My winters in Minnesota are spent mostly indoors while in the summer my husband and I spend quality time on our Harley enjoying the beautiful scenery in our area. I hate to cook, love anything sweet and have mixed feelings about exercising.

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Easter Inspired

This card was made for my Great-granddaughter who is learning Spanish. Pio means chirp (I hope).
I'm entering it into Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge "Easter Inspired".
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/


3 comments:

  1. So cute and simply beautiful Joan. I bet your great granddaughter will love this and the thought behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable. And the inside is pretty cute too, you clever girl. Wonderful colors, perfect for your little sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, Joan - how thoughtful to tie it into her studies! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete