About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States
I am retired and loving it. I have a wonderful husband of 55 years. We have 3 awesome children, 7 fabulous grandchildren and 8 incredibly precious great-grandchildren. I enjoy reading, walking, biking, card making, tatting, X stitching and quilling. My winters in Minnesota are spent mostly indoors while in the summer my husband and I spend quality time on our Harley enjoying the beautiful scenery in our area. I hate to cook, love anything sweet and have mixed feelings about exercising.

Monday, April 9, 2018

Simply Clean


3 comments:

  1. Oh so darn cute Joan. Simply adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ina. Making a card with absolutely NO embellishments for Judy's challenge was hard for me. I think that must be why it's called a challenge :-)

      Delete
  2. You have nailed this challenge, my dear. I LOVE that image, it's so stinkin' CUTE!! Your coloring is superb too. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete