About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States
I am retired and loving it. I have a wonderful husband of 55 years. We have 3 awesome children, 7 fabulous grandchildren and 8 incredibly precious great-grandchildren. I enjoy reading, walking, biking, card making, tatting, X stitching and quilling. My winters in Minnesota are spent mostly indoors while in the summer my husband and I spend quality time on our Harley enjoying the beautiful scenery in our area. I hate to cook, love anything sweet and have mixed feelings about exercising.

Monday, June 18, 2018

Adaline

Adaline will be turning two in a few days so I made her a fox birthday card.
I'm entering it here

2 comments:

  1. Well how stinkin' CUTE!!! She will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. That little fox is adorable. So is the one on the card. Thanks for joining us last week for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete