About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States
I am retired and loving it. I have a wonderful husband of 55 years. We have 3 awesome children, 7 fabulous grandchildren and 8 incredibly precious great-grandchildren. I enjoy reading, walking, biking, card making, tatting, X stitching and quilling. My winters in Minnesota are spent mostly indoors while in the summer my husband and I spend quality time on our Harley enjoying the beautiful scenery in our area. I hate to cook, love anything sweet and have mixed feelings about exercising.

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Birthday Card

Today at Mod Squad Challenge Blog http://modsquadchallenge.blogspot.com/ we are challenged to make a birthday card.  I made this birthday card for my granddaughter whooo loves owls.

3 comments:

  1. Perdect granddaughter card, love the sentiment and the papers. Thanks for taking the challenge with us at the <a href="http://modsquadchallenge.blogspot.com”>Mod Squad Challenge</a>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Designer Papers and the colors you chose AND that fabulous and endearing sentiment! So Pretty!

    ReplyDelete