About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States
I am retired and loving it. I have a wonderful husband of 55 years. We have 3 awesome children, 7 fabulous grandchildren and 8 incredibly precious great-grandchildren. I enjoy reading, walking, biking, card making, tatting, X stitching and quilling. My winters in Minnesota are spent mostly indoors while in the summer my husband and I spend quality time on our Harley enjoying the beautiful scenery in our area. I hate to cook, love anything sweet and have mixed feelings about exercising.

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Lavender and Lace 8/19/2015

This weeks challenge on the Mod Squad Challenge Blog http://modsquadchallenge.blogspot.com/
was to use Lavender & lace.  I made my card with a background of Bazzil Lavender paper. I embossed & hand cut  parchment for my top layer.  My embellishment was a lace bow.  TFL

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Joan. This is so lovely, and so YOU!!! I just love the delicate look of the flowers and leaves with the vellum. Just gorgeous. And that lacy bow is the perfect final touch. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along this week at Mod Squad. Hope all is well with you, and you got to get on the bike this summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! So delicate and so lovely, this is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS yes it is and so beautiful and delicate. Another stunning creation.

    ReplyDelete