About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States
I am retired and loving it. I have a wonderful husband of 55 years. We have 3 awesome children, 7 fabulous grandchildren and 8 incredibly precious great-grandchildren. I enjoy reading, walking, biking, card making, tatting, X stitching and quilling. My winters in Minnesota are spent mostly indoors while in the summer my husband and I spend quality time on our Harley enjoying the beautiful scenery in our area. I hate to cook, love anything sweet and have mixed feelings about exercising.

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Nobody's perfect

It took me 3 tries to get this gate fold card right.  The frosting coloring on the cupcake of my first card was terrible.  I tried to mask my mess with a cut out top but then it looked like a mushroom.  My second image was better but unfortunately I had some misspelled words on the inside. I'm not going to look to closely at my 3rd card.  I need to get it in the mail, if there are mistakes so be it.

3 comments:

  1. Well 3rd time's the charm, this one looks beautifully perfect! It is so adorable!!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually Donna, I changed it one more time. I made the frosting a chocolate color. Today it's going in the mail before I do something else to it.

      Delete
    2. also, did you know there was no such word as grama or gramma except for a grass in Africa? I'm making up a new word. "Gramma" If there can be a grampa there can be a gramma :-) and I'm it.

      Delete