About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States
I am retired and loving it. I have a wonderful husband of 55 years. We have 3 awesome children, 7 fabulous grandchildren and 8 incredibly precious great-grandchildren. I enjoy reading, walking, biking, card making, tatting, X stitching and quilling. My winters in Minnesota are spent mostly indoors while in the summer my husband and I spend quality time on our Harley enjoying the beautiful scenery in our area. I hate to cook, love anything sweet and have mixed feelings about exercising.

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

3D Christmas card

Today on Mod Squad Challenge Blog http://modsquadchallenge.blogspot.com/ we were asked to make a card with one die cut.  I made 5 3D cards for Christmas; each had a die cut sentiment.  Here is one of my favorites. TFL

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. I love the three d effect and the dark blue really makes the white pop. Thanks for joining us at the Mod Squad challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, absolutely gorgeous, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My....isn't that gorgeous! Really Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so unique and different. I love everything about it, especially the 3-D effect. Very creative and clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joan when I saw your card I did not look at your full name to recognize you as my friend from Stamp TV. No wonder the card is so pretty. I always had tons of your creations on my Like folder. Glad you joined us. truly fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete