About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States
I am retired and loving it. I have a wonderful husband of 55 years. We have 3 awesome children, 7 fabulous grandchildren and 8 incredibly precious great-grandchildren. I enjoy reading, walking, biking, card making, tatting, X stitching and quilling. My winters in Minnesota are spent mostly indoors while in the summer my husband and I spend quality time on our Harley enjoying the beautiful scenery in our area. I hate to cook, love anything sweet and have mixed feelings about exercising.

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Floral Framed Sentiment

This card is being entered into http://modsquadchallenge.com/ Floral Framed Sentiment

2 comments:

  1. Super pretty! Love the clean look of this card, especially the embossed greeting. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! Purple and white is fabulous! Thanks for taking the challenge with us at the Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete