About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States
I am retired and loving it. I have a wonderful husband of 55 years. We have 3 awesome children, 7 fabulous grandchildren and 8 incredibly precious great-grandchildren. I enjoy reading, walking, biking, card making, tatting, X stitching and quilling. My winters in Minnesota are spent mostly indoors while in the summer my husband and I spend quality time on our Harley enjoying the beautiful scenery in our area. I hate to cook, love anything sweet and have mixed feelings about exercising.

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Hedgehog for Ronnie

This card is entered here:http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says/

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Joan :-) the image is so sweet and I love the decorative edge and paper panel, the whole design is fabulous! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card, Ronnie will love it!!! And I love your design.

    ReplyDelete